While Yamuna Expressway has already been completed and is quite popular among people who travel back and forth from Agra to Delhi, Dwarka expressway is still being developed. Yamuna expressway is 6 lane, 165 km long which runs from Greater Noida to Agra. Apart from being built by the top developers and making commute by road faster and cheaper, the Yamuna expressway is also the country’s longest 6 lane controlled access expressway stretch.
Upcoming Dwarka expressway
Unlike Yamuna expressway, the Dwarka expressway is still under construction and it might take a couple of years for it to be completed properly. However, according to latest reports on this expressway, it is been said that a part of the expressway will become pliable for motors by April 2017.
Dwarka expressway is 18 km long and it will connect Dwarka in Delhi to Gurgaon. Also called the Northern Peripheral Road, this expressway will ease the congestion and traffic jams which many office going people have to face early in the morning or late in the evening.
Which one is better?
If you are looking for a plot or property to invest in, then you have the option of both Yamuna expressway and Dwarka expressway as well. While the apartments and other properties adjacent to Yamuna expressway will be available for possession right now, people who are more keen on investing in Dwarka expressway will have to wait.
Have a look at the features of both before you jump to any conclusions. These are the points which make Dwarka expressway a good place for investment:
- As you already know, Dwarka expressway runs from Kherki Dhaula on NH8 to Dwarka. There are numerous sectors near the expressway which make it an ideal choice for residential properties. For instance, sectors 81 to 115 are developed close to the expressway and they have numerous commercial and residential properties along with social infrastructure.
- Best developers of the country are already investing in building townships near Dwarka expressway which will provide homes to around 42,000 families upon completion. Almost half of the properties which are being developed here are already sold to either developers or people who want to settle here permanently.
- The prices of each unit of residential property that are being built near Dwarka expressway will go up in the coming years. It has already been rising steadily and right now the price is 5000-8000 per sq.ft from just 2429 per sq.ft in 2009.
Coming to Yamuna expressway, there are reasons why you should consider getting a residential property on it.
- It connects major cities seamlessly. Not only travel from Delhi to Agra has become easier but the expressway also connects to Noida – Greater Noida expressway and the Agra Ring road. The expressway has also eased the access to cities like Meerut, Haryana, Gurgaon, Rohtak and Ghaziabad.
- If you are looking for housing units that will be affordable and have all the basic amenities then the residential properties near the Yamuna expressway are a great investment. The price for a 1 BHK home falls between 2200 to 3500 per sq.ft.
The rates of the properties on Yamuna expressway have seen value appreciation in the past one year. When it comes to investing in a property, you have to make a careful decision as to which place has all the amenities and comes under your budget.